Our contact details
Name: Electric4U Electrical Services Ltd T/A Electric4U Address:Unit 138, 61 Victoria Avenue, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4JX Phone Number: 02080044581
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Cancellation form containing the above
- Terms and Conditions containing the above
- Letter of Authority to DNO containing the above
- Quotes containing the above
- Invoices containing the above
- Open Solar Proposals containing the above
- Easy PV Sunpath Diagrams containing the above
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- In order to provide you with quotes and invoices and provide you with a service
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- The DNO under your letter of authority
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide you with electrical services.
We may share this information with the DNO, NICEIC, MCS, RECC, Plumb4U.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep the information listed above for up to 7 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting this information from our databases and file stores.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com .
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk